Pu Erh Tea Brick
Tea brick with earthy and slightly sweet flavour
- Tea brick with earthy and slightly sweet flavour -
This tea is from South Central Yunnan. Once picked, the leaves are twisted and naturally dried in the shade. Fermentation develops this absolutely unique earthy taste, slightly sweet, with a deep red infusion.
Compressed into a tea brick ideal for a single cup, this Pu-Erh keeps its flavour full and genuine. You will discover a flowery and green flavour with a distinct scent of leather and of very ripe fruits.
- Origin :
- Chine. Province of South Yunnan.
- Colour :
- Red Tea
- Appearance :
- Leaves compressed into a small nest-shaped brick.
- Water Temperature :
- Brewing time :
- Throw the first infusion away, 4-5min for the 3 following infusions.
- Aromas :
- Aromatic cup, hint of peat
- In our opinion :
- Tuocha means that this is a Pu-Erh tea compressed into a nest-shaped brick. Each nest is wrapped in its delicate tissue paper.